SKATE Like A Girl Summer Camp Refund Policy
All registrations have a 10% non-refundable deposit. This non-refundable deposit covers administrative processing and costs of registration. Any request for refund will be honored in full, minus the 10% non-refundable deposit, if requested more than 14 days prior to the first day of the program. No refunds will be processed within 14 days of the program start date. Refunds can only be processed (a) back to the original form of payment or (b) as a credit towards a future Skate Like A Girl program. Any camp purchase cannot be transferred to another individual, even if that individual is related.
REQUESTS TO CHANGE CAMP DATE OR LOCATION:
If for any reason you need to change the week or location of an already purchased camp, this can be done up to 14 days before the start date of both the original and new camp at no charge, as long as there are still spaces available at the new camp.
Participants who are injured during Skate Like a Girl program hours to the point that they can no longer participate, such as a sprain or broken bone, will be entitled to a full cash refund or program credit. Please contact us at email@example.com to receive your refund.
PROGRAM CANCELATION POLICY:
In the event of program cancellation, due to weather (ie: rain) or other factors (ie: instructor illness), participants are entitled to a makeup class, program credit, or pro-rated refund equal to the class time that was missed. To claim a refund, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We typically do not honor refunds for youth who miss days of skate programming due to a suspension or expulsion from camp due to behavior issues. Refunds in this case will be dealt with via Executive Director on a case by case basis.
CAMPER CODE OF CONDUCT:
- Follow all directions given by staff and volunteers
- Respect fellow campers, ensuring that all participants feel welcome and safe
- Wear helmet at all times while skateboarding during camp hours
- Respectfully utilize any borrowed skate gear, ensuring it is returned in good condition
- Communicate appropriately by not using foul language, gestures, or unfriendly tones of voice towards staff or campers
- Do not cause deliberate harm of other campers, including pushing, kicking, hitting, or fighting
- Do not leave the group you are assigned, and communicate any needs to your counselors, such as water, bathroom, snack, shade, etc.
If campers cannot follow these rules, they will be issued a warning and parents will be notified. If behaviors still do not change after a warning, campers may expelled from camp.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your experience, you must contact us at email@example.com within 24 hours of the start of the program. Skate Like a Girl will honor a full refund (minus 10% non-refundable deposit) or program credit for any participant who did not have a positive experience within 24 hours of the first day of a program